This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
↳ Rule 1 - Post the rules.
↳ Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
↳ Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
↳ Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What’s a stupid, irrational fear you’ve got?
- Whales. I’m fucking terrified. Absolutely, 100% terrified of whales. THEY’RE SO BIG OKAY.
2. What was the best present you’ve ever received?
- The chance to study abroad in London this summer with two of my favorite people.
3. If you could drink tea with any fictional character, whom would you choose?
- Is this a real question? Actually, it’s pretty difficult. A tie between Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. But definitely not Martin Crieff. Oh God, no. He’d spill it on himself and then I’d have to clean it up for him, and then he’d walk into a door and I’d have to phone an ambulance, and then he’d hijack the ambulance by accident, thinking it was his taxi home. He’s a disaster.
4. Pick a power- super strength, invisibility, flight. Explain why.
- Flight - Gas is expensive in SoCal, and flying could get me places I’ve never been before. Or save a hell of a lot on airfare.
5. If you were walking down the street and your favourite celebrity happened to walk by and smile at you, what would you do?
- I can’t delve into details, because it may be ~too graphic~ for my followers, but I can say it’ll end in a phone call saying, “Dr. Hay, I’m in jail for sexual assault…. Kidding, but I am in handcuffs if you know what I mean. Byeeeeeeee.” Then Benedict Cumberbatch and I would continue having sex. The end.
6. Is there anything you will NOT try (food or drinks wise?)
- Insects. I don’t think I could ever bring myself to eat fried ants or anything of the sort. I’ll eat escargot, but that’s as far as I’ll go with little ground critters.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- This is a silly one, but when people say hung instead of hanged. They’re both accepted today BUT STILL PEOPLE, HANGED IS THE PROPER ONE. The painting was hung. The human was hanged. Come on.
8. You wake up in a strange bed. You are suddenly in your fandom’s universe. What is the first thing you do?
- Well it depends. Do I wake up alone, or next to somebody else? Sherlock? Please say Sherlock. Please. Please.
9. If you could say anything to yourself-5-years-in-the-past, what would you say?
- REMEMBER THAT TRIP TO AUSTRALIA YOU PLANNED. GO. NOW.
10. If you could ASK your 5-years-into-the-future-self anything, what would you ask?
- So how’s the sex with Benedict?
11. What makes you stupidly happy?
- Cheese. Tumblr. Green tea.
Hannah’s questions for her 848135:
- What’s your favorite pun? Tell me so I can laugh. MAKE ME LAUGH.
- What’s your favorite time of the year? Why?
- If you could prepare dinner for/eat with a celebrity, who would it be, and what would you make?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment from this year?
- What was your first ever Tumblr url? Any stories behind it?
- Are you part of any fandoms? If yes, list them all. If no, I cry for you.
- Is there an accent that just makes your clothes magically melt off?
- Do you have any tattoos? If yes, what do you have? If no, do you want any?
- You get backstage passes to a concert. Which concert is it?
- What’s your catchphrase?
- What things make you cry? Gimme two things that make you happy cry, and one thing that makes you sad cry.
Tagging these 848135: